Asst. Manager. IT Security & Governance
- Update and maintain the IT Governance Framework, I.T Policy, IT Strategy/Digital Strategy and Procedures
- Work for the implementation of PCI DSS, ISO 27001 Etc. and its follow ups for the onward compliance
- Provide guidance in the implementation of Technology Policy/Procedures and related security controls
- Resolving IT Security related findings. Follow up and ensure the corrective actions
- Support the Pentest and Vulnerability Assessments for the entire IT Infrastructure and mitigation of identified issues/vulnerabilities follow-up till mitigation implementation.
- Conduct internal reviews of IT Infrastructure and monitor related security alerts
- Participate in the development and assessment of business procedures and supporting systems
- Ensure solutions are consistent with both information security policy requirement
- Participate in evaluating the DRP/BCP requirements and conducting the required drills
- Ensure the effective controls for Change Management Process are implied across the IT group functions.
Minimum Education: Graduation, (IT/Computer Science), preferably Masters
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified information Security Manager (CISM),
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- CCSK and other Cloud Certifications
Preferred certifications include:
- Understanding of Next Generation Firewall, intrusion detection/prevention protocols, Endpoint security solutions.
- Expertise in security for banking applications and infrastructure
- Understanding of IT Governance and process controls
NGC Tower, 3rd Floor, Plot # A-1, Block-3 7/8 KECHS, Jinnah Housing Society, PECHS, Karachi, 75000, Karachi, Sindh, 74600, Pakistan
February 18, 2021