The candidate should be an experienced, self-motivated, high-performance sales professional capable of creating solutions and services projects to address identified customer business outcomes in enterprise accounts.
The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate his ability to develop account plans, to maximize the value of the accounts and to deliver incremental revenue.
- Lead Opportunity Management.
- Operational excellence and maintaining pipeline through CRM.
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Manage new projects and opportunities by establishing clear leadership and orchestration of opportunity.
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and develop account plan for enterprise loyal customer.
- Understanding company businesses. Highlighting total IT usage and potential expansion
- Mapping our solutions (references) with customer business needs that differentiate the customers in their markets – provide the overall roadmap to the customer and highlight short term and long-term business needs.
- Understand customer business needs and map solutions through closely tying Channel Partner and pre-sales/solutions team.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a relevant commercial and technical orientation (business administration, IT)
- At least 5-7 years of relevant industry experience and relevant sector in Pakistan.
- Effective communication with ‘C’ level Management.
- Solution Selling experience, along with educating customers through training.
- Strong communicator, take the lead, and structured approach.
- Revenue-driven and sales process competent.
- Customer-focused and savvy business hunter mentality.
- Market insight and understanding of the unique needs of global/regional and enterprise businesses.
- Must have Past selling experience in Cloud SAAS & IAAS/PAAS.
- 5+ years of sales and marketing experience with a solid track record.
- Knowledge of DRAAS BAAS.
- Strong committed sales professional.