The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused on a partner vertical market.
The Channel Manager reports to the Country Manager.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner
- Ensures partner compliance with partner
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- MBA /BBA with specialization in Marketing.
- Minimum ten years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Sales or marketing experience
- Leadership skills and experience