We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Commercial/Receivable Executive to join our finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s accounts receivable and ensuring timely payment from customers. The position requires an individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
After reviewing the forecasted Sales on CRM, demand and discuss the projected PNL from Sales staff in order to understand the revenues and cost associated (direct/indirect) to that project and prepare the forecasted cash flows accordingly (plot inflows and outflows) and submit the forecasted sales PNL and Cash flow to Finance Manager.
- Maintain / Monitor Every contract/project-specific PNL.
- Leading and improving the budgeting and forecasting processes including agreeing, reviewing, and challenging commercial targets with business/department leads.
- Prepare forecasted cash inflows from the forecasted sales for the year.
- Prepare forecast sales for the year after discussion with the accounts/sales manager or sales team.
- Monitor performance against forecast and pipeline.
- Assist Finance in preparing the company’s overall planning and budgeting
- Compensation / Incentive Calculation & Management (if applicable on any BDM).
- Review contracts/PO with the Customers and Prepare the extract of the agreements.
- Assist the sales team in the finalization of the proposal (e.g costing, tax implication).
- Identify the cost directly or indirectly associated specifically with the contract/customer/agreement.
- Procurement as & when required for projects.
- Raising invoices timely as per the PO received from the customer (Invoice must be sequentially numbered) via odoo / Quickbooks.
- Record receipts from customers in the system (Oddo/Quickbooks) and in the MIS report.
- Follow-up / Recovery procedures from customers.
- Develop and improve accounting & control processes to ensure that results are reported appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain procedures for invoicing and costing between Pakistan company and UAE Company.
- CMA/ CA or ACCA finalist or Master in finance from any reputable university
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable management or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP systems
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of taxation is an added benefit