Our inside sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. The work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from customer retention and word-of-mouth sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!
- Follow an outlined script and advertise our products via phone to interested consumers in a manner that is professional.
- Work with your team members to facilitate calls, manage workflow, and minimize hold times throughout the sales process.
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products.
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sales.
- Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
Bachelor/Master’s degree in Sales & Marketing with experience from 0 to 1 year.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Superior listening skills
- Ability to maintain an organized and professional workspace
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.