- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team and help with testing products to meet our organization’s quality standards
- Quality Assurance responsibilities include performing quality tests, validating test cases, and identifying issues.
- Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet our organization’s standards.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodologies
- Experience in performance of Functional, Non-Functional, Positive and Negative, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, System, Regression, Exploratory, Cross– Browser, User Interface, and User Acceptance tests.
- Identify, report, and track defects and issues using a defect-tracking tool.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Analyze test results and provide feedback to development teams to improve the quality of the software product.
- Create training materials and operating manuals.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven work experience in SQA.
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- The ability to write a test plan and test cases.
- Hands on experience of test automation tools and manual testing practices.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
February 15, 2023
Export as PDF