- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React Software Engineer.
- Proficiency of REACT tools including React, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Able to develop generic/reusable React components.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs.
- Able to lead a small team.
- Experience: 3 years (Required)
March 16, 2022
Export as PDF